Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. You’ll need:
● To be the legal age of majority in the province or territory in which you reside
● To be a resident of Canada
● A Canadian Visa, Mastercard, Amex, or Discover credit card, or a Visa or Mastercard debit card (with the Visa/Mastercard logo), which can be used for online transactions
● An SMS-capable Canadian phone number
● To meet the minimum cart size required to use Affirm as a payment option at checkout
If your basket is eligible for ’Pay in 4’ with Affirm, the option will be presented at checkout. After confirming your phone number, you’ll be sent an SMS message to confirm your identity. You’ll then set up your payment method with Affirm and accept the terms of your payment plan.
You can use Affirm online at www.stevemadde.ca.
Your first payment is due at the time of purchase. Please refer to the loan agreement for all of your payment schedule information.
At checkout, you can set up convenient, automatic pre-authorized payments that charged your Canadian Visa/Mastercard debit/credit card.
Affirm currently accepts Visa and Mastercard credit or debit cards. Debit cards must have the Visa or Mastercard logo. Please note that prepaid cards are not accepted.
Purchases made using Affirm are subject to Steve Madden Canada’s standard return policy. Any returns will be processed by us, and your Affirm balance will be reduced, cancelled, or refunded accordingly. For information on returns, review return policy here
No, you will not be charged. If you’ve already made a payment to Affirm and are owed a refund this may take up to 5-10 business days to appear on your bank account or credit card statement. If you have any questions about the refund process, please reach out to the Affirm team.